Oracle Advanced Customer Services / Oracle Functional services has been at the helm in Development and Support projects since its inception. It has pioneered the suppleness of 24X7 production support and solution development processes and has stood as a testimony for others to follow the trail of success. This department manages several Cloud Technologies, ebusiness and Siebel applications across Supply Chain, Finance, iProcurement, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, Oracle Incentive Compensation, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Identify Management, PeopleSoft and Transportation management (OTM) and Database support
1) Experience in technology around Cloud / Oracle Application ERP R12 that contains Finance /SCM /ERP Cloud/SCM Cloud /HCM Cloud/ Business Intelligence/EPM/FMW/IDM/PeopleSoft/OTM/Database
2) Resource should be able to independently provide Techno-functional support on
3) Resource should be self-driven and should be able to investigate, analyze issues.
4) Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations.
5) Requirement is to work in rotational shifts including Night Shifts.
6) Any additional knowledge on other modules will be added advantage.
7) Resource should be able to write & execute SQL statements and provide solution for enhancements/new developments
8) Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize "big picture", frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
9) Resource should be able to write & execute SQL statements and provide solution for enhancements/new developments
1) Great team player with leadership skill and Can-Do attitude
2) This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and flexibility to meet deadlines and end user expectations.
3) Should have good communication skills including written and verbal
4) Ability to work with diverse teams
5) This is a client-facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers and business end-users.
Good logical and reasoning skills. Willingness to work in a 24X7 production support environment and shifts with a clear cut understanding of production support processes and tools like Incident Management, Ticketing Systems, Service Level Agreements, Escalation process to name a few. Candidates must have good communication skills and be willing to learn and work on emerging technologies.