Test EnvironmentManagement - 4 to 6 Yrs -Bangalore
1. StrongKnowledge of MAINFRAME (Cobol, DB2,VSAM, JCL, CICS andCA7)
2. Majorexperience in troubleshooting, Debugging andSupport.
3.Co-ordinate and Mentor the junior Team members
4. Risk and Issue managementSecondary Skills-
2.Tools like ALM Major Responsibility as part of thisRole
3. Softwareconfiguration management
4. Ability to schedule non-productionenvironments for use and managing environment activities andconflicts
5. Ensurethat the Test environments are appropriately built, provisioned,configured and maintained to support the Projects / Releases / Programs
6 Ability towork with Development, Testing Team and gather therequirements
7 Workingwith the infrastructure teams to provision, maintain and supportthe non-production environments
8 Adhere to Qualityprocess
9. Goodexposure to debugging
10.Establish a proactive applicationmonitoring environment.
11.Continual maintenance andimprovement of automation
12 Identify risks / issues proactivelyand drive them to closure by working out contingencies ormitigation plans
13 Flexible andproactive / self-motivated working style with ability to multi-taskunderpressure.