Key skills required for the job are :
ASP.NET MVC 2-L2 (Mandatory)
Activities / Responsibilities :
1. Experience in .Net framework 4.5 or later, C#, Asp.net MVC, Asp.net Web Api and Visual studio.
2. Experience in HTML 5, Angular Js.
3. Experience in Microsoft Azure, like publishing web application and develop applications in cloud environment.
4. Experience in Microsoft SQL server, experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures is desired .
5. Strong debugging skills is required, problem solving skills.
6. Experience in configuring web applications.
7. Good understanding on n-tier applications.
8. Understanding of performance monitoring and tuning on web applications and database.
9. Design and plan future technical projects with customer.
Job Description : The SharePoint  consultant should have good working experience of  MS SharePoint and&
nbsp .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals.
Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis. Familiarity with support standard, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and work independently with stakeholders on a daily basis.
Activities and Responsibilities :
Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
Good understanding of SharePoint 2013 features i.e. multi language variation sites, taxonomy and design packages, Deep understanding of SharePoint 2013 Search, Display templates, Master Page and Page Layouts
Knowledge of SharePoint s backend Central System Administration Environment
Integration to line of business and 3rd party systems , like Yammer, K2 cloud, Avepoint backup and Azure components
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology / programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Mandatory Skills : ASP.NET MVC 2 .NET Design Patterns, SQL Server, WPF - Windows Presentation Foundation, HTML 5, .NET, C# -
CSharp-Programming, ADO.NET, WPF and WCF Development, ASP.NET, WinForms, MS SQL SERVER
Desirable Skills : SharePoint 2013
Language Skills : English Language