Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Create Equipment Strategies for Pressure Equipment, Prepare Piping Circuitization, Inspection workscope development, Analysis of Visual Inspection report.
2.To manage, interpret, and integrate inspection and function test data associated with pressure relief devices
3. Collection and Managing the database of inspection / test records
4. Pressure Relief Device (PRD) Inspection Report review / approval and recommendation
5. Compliance check on inspection reports in accordance with the scope and approve and / or send for re-review
6. Database management using Meridium, SAP and other Document Control Databases
7. Maintains project database and adherence to company / customer quality assurance process.
8. Train and mentor junior team member by creating training material and conducting training sessions.
Required Skills (Technical Competency) :
Engineering degree (Mechanical or Materials)
10+ yrs oil gas experience in related industry (refining / petrochemical / LNG / oil&gas)
Should have in service inspection experience in Pressure equipment like Pressure Vessels, Piping, Boilers, Furnaces, columns, Heat Exchangers etc.
Experience with pressure relief devices inspection, Inspection report review, Risk based interval optimization
Exposure in inspection management of pressure equipment, piping etc.
Exposure in Storage Tank inspection report review and interval optimization
Exposure in Thickness monitoring program for Pressure equipment and piping etc.
Experience with Meridium IM, TM & RBI Modules and SAP
Fluent English written and oral communication / interpersonal skills
Experience with pressure relief device inspection, maintenance, and / or repair / replacement / procurement
Experience with PRD Data Sheets, P&IDs, and Isometrics
Good interpersonal skills and working collaboratively with the other teams
Experience with Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good communication (written and verbal) in interacting with multinational customers / site engineers and in answering technical queries.
Desired Skills :
Experience in pressure relief device sizing and selection
Exposure to Upstream & Downstream Facilities Engineering activities
Experience with SharePoint for document management
Experience with Meridium
BEng-Bachelor of Engineering