Enterprise Monkey is a multinational digital agency with its head office in Melbourne, Australia. By providing interactive solutions, we make technology more valuable by asking its users to shape the future with us.
By increasing productivity and exceeding expectations, we provide organizations with technology that improves their performance.
experiences to cause a reaction and build brand loyalty.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include :
1. Creating a PR strategy to reach out to schools and colleges, podcast providers, etc. for collaboration opportunities. This includes writing emails, getting in touch with PR agencies, and scouting for campus ambassadors
2. Liaising with organizers for events (Online events; offline would come later on)
3. Communicating and building relationships with current or prospective clients
4. Building a database for organic promotion - WhatsApp and Facebook groups, Instagram pages, etc.
5. Utilizing the company's social media and blogs effectively
6. Building and updating media lists and databases
7. Reaching out to social media Influencers for the following : targeted giveaways / contests, follow / like / comment / engagement, collabs, and shoutouts.
3 months full time in-office internship
On completion of internship, your performance would be assessed. Based on that, the possibility of permanent employment may be considered.
Client Relationship Building
English Proficiency (Spoken)
E-mail and telephonic reach outs
Certificate on internship completion
Proficiency in Client Relationship Building English Proficiency (Spoken) E-mail and telephonic reach outs