- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Grab potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization, and handle interaction with the clients.
- Client retention as well as research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with Project Manager to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Coordination with the Project manager to estimate effort and resources required for the project for the estimation of cost and time.
- Accepting projects from clients and managing communication between team and clients till delivery of the project.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Coordinating business generation activities.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Maintaining all documents and devices required for client meetings, proposals, profile, business card, brochures, laptop, internet device etc. as needed.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews.
- Proposal creation, client communications and searching of potential clients via datamining.
Skills- Good communication skills, Negotiation skills, Good oral and written skills.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you