QA Assurance Analyst
DataWeavehas multiple products related to collecting and analysing publicly availabledata to help companies make better decisions across industries.
As a QualityAssurance Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring data quality of thedata generated by the technical system.
We haveinternal tools and processes to enable quality assurance activities. We’dexpect you to learn the quality processes and the systems we have in place.
Youwill be required to work in a team.
Your key responsibilities include :
1) Understanding the work package forthe reviews to be done
2) Learning the internal tools and processes
3) Reviewing the accuracy of data pointsextracted and output of the product matching algorithm using image, description,specifications and any client specific requirements
4)Identifying the accurate product classification to different category hierarchy
5) Documenting the learning from eachreview package, sharing with the QA and technical teams
6)Ability to take ownership and complete assigned work within stipulated time
7)Improve review efficiencies pro-actively by using different ways and discussingwith the team and leads
Desired skills and attitude include :
1) Should have basic knowledge / understandingon the e-commerce websites (e.g how to search a product, how to get moredetails of the products, how are the products organized).
2) Good to have knowledge of categorieslike Mobiles, Laptops, Clothing, etc.
3) Should have the ability to get todetails.
4) Should be a team player
5) Good communication skill, both oraland written
6) Should be open to learn and discussnew things that would help the team to excel
7) Should be flexible with working hoursto meet specific timelines occasionally
What You Need for this Position
You should have knowledge of :