A multinational consumer & industrial firm is seeking a Media Planner to manage digital activities across social, search and display platforms and ensure that strategies are aligned with marketing goals. You will also be responsible to plan and execute the paid media campaigns as well as manage the optimization and reporting.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click, plan and optimize landing page testing.
- Curate more advanced and tailored media strategies and execution based on previous campaigns.
- Integrate emerging platforms and technologies into the creative and production processes.
- Collaborate with the creative and production teams to implement modern media executions to maximize media platforms.
- Attend creative reviews on all areas of media for existing and upcoming campaigns.
- Inform and educate the team on new digital advertisement updates.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with paid media campaigns in the capacity of a Performance Marketer or similar role.
- A track record of delivering media campaigns in an agency or affiliate environment.
- In-depth understanding of digital media formats, analytics tools, and targeting methodologies.
- Solid working knowledge of relevant media platforms and how it fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Data-driven thinking with strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- A highly motivated individual and able to own & drive projects through to completion/delivery.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR