1. Engaging with the Lead Analyst / Manager.
2. Understand business requirements, priorities and strategies.
3. Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
4. Overall responsibility for managing the day-to-day Data Management Services of the client.
5. Managing the delivery, operations and performance to provide the required level of service to meet the business objectives.Key Job Activities :
6. Review, Interpret, analysis of collected data to provide accurate & reliable reports to the company.
7. Acquires data from internal data sources and external data sources; build a system to maintain data systems.
8. Liable for conducting research and maintaining quality of database systems.
9. Preparing drafts and develops standards for different reports on data management systems.
10. Mapping of local data to master data.
Candidate Profile :
Experience : 0 - 2 years of experience in the areas of Advanced MS Excel skills & basic Database knowledge.