Sr Product Assurance Engineer / Project Manager
Engineering with specific specialization
Product Assurance Plan :
Provides inputs to Product Assurance planning.
Requirements evaluation :
1) Verify and validate that the required characteristics attributes constraints and functional and performance requirements for a product solution are correct.
2) Verify and validate that the system requirements satisfy the.
3) Verify that the system requirements comply with standards.
references regulations policies physical laws and business.
4) Validate that the system requirements define the intended.
interaction of the system with its operating environment.
Design verification :
1) Verify the system functions are allocated to the elements of the system architectural design.
2) Verify all system requirements are included in the system architectural design.
3) Design tests for V&V system integration testing.
4) Continue tracing required by the V&V system integration.
5) Analyze executed tests and identify areas for improvement Optimizes the test scripts for better performance and maintenance.
6) Understands and prepares reviews test scripts test data and test system setup.
7) Designs develops and executes automation scripts for repeatable regressions.
Implementation Verification :
1) Design and Develop V&V test cases for system unit testing.
2) Trace to the top level documents the test cases analysis practices demonstration strategies and Inspection points.
3) Create / Evaluate the system unit artifacts (requirements design.
anomaly reports / trends element performance metrics.
schedule compliance resource usage actuals and projected.
resource needs) and provide early feedback.
4) Analyze executed tests and identify areas for improvement Optimizes the test scripts for better performance and maintenance.
5) Understands and prepares reviews test scripts test data and test system setup.
6) 'Designs develops and executes automation scripts for repeatable regressions.
System Validation / Qualification Testing / Acceptance Testing / Product Certification :
1 Qualify the system for fit form and purpose by performing.
a Qualification / Validation by Demonstration.
b Qualification / Validation by Testing.
c Qualification / Validation by Analysis.
d Qualification / Validation by Inspection.
2 Qualify the system as stated by the Product Assurance Planning documents.
Provides inputs to Localization Test planning.
Safety Assurance :
Performs activities as defined in the Safety Assurance Plan.
Process Improvements :
Generate ideas to bring about any form of value add and share the same with the lead.
adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of quality management system IDE etc).
Knowledge Management :
1) Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual / scripts.
2) Contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Good To Have Skills