All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Primary skills - JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices
* Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
* Proven design skills and expertise is required.
* Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
* Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
* Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors.
Secondary skills - Development lifecycle of Cloud apps
* Cloud development Deployments
* Automated CI/CD development.
Experience - 8 to 16 years
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire