Job Summary :
NOV Rig Systems Aftermarket is looking for Field Service Technicians with an mechanical background to be based out of our India facility.
Field Service Technicians perform a variety of tasks such as servicing, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning and repair of rig equipment.
A Field Service Technician is required to travel to Rig site locations that are located regionally or internationally.
Essential Job Responsibilities :
1. Material Handling- moving material including the use of overhead cranes,
2. Mechanical and hydraulic servicing, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning and repair.
3. Cleaning and management of assigned tools .
4. Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
5. 24-hour on-call duties.
6. Maintain strong business relationship with existing clients.
7. Communicate with a FS Manager or Supervisor regularly, on all aspects of service.
8. Complete reporting, job and billing paper work.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience) :
Technical Requirements (software or program knowledge needed) :