KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies.
No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us.
KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays.
The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D.
Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices.
Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
Group / Division
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively.
Enabling the movement towards advanced chip design, KLA's Global Products Group (GPG), which is responsible for creating all of KLA’s metrology and inspection products, is looking for the best and the brightest research scientist, software engineers, application development engineers, and senior product technology process engineers.
The Optical Metrology Division products are used for optical overlay metrology. The portfolio of products includes unique solution packages which are based on hardware and software systems to enhance yield and effectiveness.
As a world leader in its field of expertise, the division's products are the most advanced in performance (measurement accuracy of nanometers and below), reliability, ease of use and compatibility with other KLA's products.
KLA (Israel) controls over 80% of the world market sales in its field, and its products are used by every major semiconductor manufacturer around the world.
KLA Israel is located in the Migdal Haemek Industrial Park.
Essential Responsibilities :
1. Acquire and demonstrate domain knowledge of OMD products.
2. Full participation in the software development life cycle to establish test scenarios and Automating them using KLA test automation frameworks for proving the functionality and robustness of the software created.
3. Interact with multisite team members(India, Israel & China ) during software product life cycle for requirement analysis, Software Test plan(STP) preparation, Software Test Design (STD) preparation and Executing Tests.
4. Work with hardware, Systems and Application groups to understand system requirements and map them to software testing needs.
5. Participate in deployment / trouble shooting at customer sites.
6. Reviews software design, change specifications and plans against and / or process requirements. Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
Performs or co-ordinates verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
7. Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
8. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable quality standards.
9. Create tests to identify software problems.
10. Analyze bugs and errors found during tests and Document results of tests.
11. Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
Adaptability, Collaborates, Communication, Customer Focus, Decision Quality, Drives Results, Innovation, KLA Values, Problem Solving, Work Processes
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer