• Good knowledge of Linux User space Programming
• Programming Experience in C and scripting languages (Shell, Python etc)
• Good understanding of Linux Test Project (LTP) and Google Test Frameworks.
• Good understanding of LMBench and performance testing / Benchmarking Frameworks like Phoronix
• Experience in Socket programming.
• Working experience with Git and Gerrit.
• SCM (configuration management) tools like Clearcase, RTC, etc.
• Change Management / Bug Tracking tools like JIRA, RTC, etc
• Familiarity with Code + Document review tools like Code Collaborator, etc.
• Experience in using tools like RQM, Jenkins etc
• Experience in using JTAG debuggers like Lauterbach or Open-OCD
• Multi-threaded programming using POSIX.
• Knowledge/Information sharing tools like Wiki, Confluence
• Document sharing tools like Docushare
• Good communication skills
• Excellent team player
• Experience in working with ARMv7/v8 architectures.
• Work experience in Automotive Domain is an added advantage
• Working experience with mini-computers like raspberry pi / banana pi
• Knowledge of Android Sub-system