About NISA Global
NISA Global, a leader in the security services in India with footprints across more than 200 cities in India and with more than 50,000 qualified and well-
trained manpower, have been trusted by more than 3000 satisfied customers with the likes of Yahoo, TATA, Vodafone, Reliance, L&T, Godrej and many more, since 44 years now.
We have pioneered in the security services which include Guarding Services, Infrastructure maintenance Services, Remote Monitoring and surveillance services and Cash management services.
What you should Have :
1. At least 2 years of expert programming experience in Java / Android with strong understanding of OOPS concept
2. Must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and patterns. Should be proficient with the concepts of dependency injection, architectural and design patterns like RxJava, MVVM, EventBus etc.
3. Must have worked on Published app in Google Play (or widely-deployed by other means)
4. Should be proficient with multi-threading / asynchronous logic, REST & JSON, android libraries like retrofit, build systems like gradle.
5. A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design is a must
What we are looking for :
1. You will be responsible for the functional design and the architecture of the mobile application as per the business requirement
2. Implementation of the coding standards and best practices. Optimisation of the application in terms of performance and size
3. Work closely with backend development team for designing and developing enterprise level Android SDK
4. Work with Graphic Designers, User Experience Professionals, Product Managers and Developers to brainstorm on improving our interfaces
5. You feel ownership over everything you develop and efficient monitoring is a part of your development plan.
Nice To Have :
1. Experience of working with sockets and local database in the application.
2. Strong self-management skills and ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
3. Experience of developing Andriod SDK
NOTE : Please apply only if the required skill set matches your profile.
ref : hirist.com)