1. In-depth knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL database and jQuery is a must. Knowledge of IDE's like Eclipse, Netbeans, PhpStrom or other prominent IDE is a must.
2. Experience on frameworks like Codeigniter, Laravel, MEAN stack is advantageous.
3. Should be proficient in applying OOPs concept in every application, and should have sound knowledge on building data structures.
5. Should have decent knowledge on implementing and managing open source CMSs like Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal.
6. Knowledge of eCommerce applications like OpenCart, Magento, X-cart or cs-cart is advantageous.
7. Should know how to debug code using tools. Must have used at least 2 automated testing tools for web application.
8. Should be aware of version control mechanism like subversion or Git.
Behavioral Skills :
9. Highly active and enthusiastic programmer. self-motivated and ready to work as a single contributor.
10. Should be smart in problem solving and eager to learn new technologies, frameworks.
11. Ready to grow and work as future Team Lead.
PS : Candidates who have experience in handling the project independently right from scratch preferred. 2 Years prior experience in handling team for TL preferred.