All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Preferred Qualifications - External
An Oracle Integration Cloud Senior Sales Consultant should be willing to learn and work on Oracle’s leading-edge Integration Cloud products. The candidate is expected to possess strong technical and communication skills and contribute to the design and development of projects. Experience in any Oracle Integration Cloud product and Cloud experience is preferable.
· Become a go-to resource for design and hands-on delivery for Integration Cloud Service, Process Cloud Service, Oracle SOA suite 12c and Oracle BPM 12c based solutions
· Provide high quality solutions to the customers and lead the effort in process modeling, implementation, testing, training and support
· Help the Oracle Integration Cloud team to establish standards and develop reusable components and help develop a strong collaborative environment
· Continuously develop professional and technical knowledge by participating in development communities, attend workshops and pursue relevant certifications.
· Apply SOA concepts and best practices (including common patterns and frameworks) to solution design and implementation
· Identify and quickly escalate potential issues with solution design, packaged software, client resources, or anything else that impacts your ability to deliver according to expectations
· A minimum of 10 years hands-on Integration, SOA or API based solution delivery in using any integration suite.
· Experience in developing at least one full life-cycle project using Integration, SOA, API products.
· Experience of integrating at any on premise Application Software like Oracle E Business Suite, Siebel etc.
· Experience integrating any SaaS applications like Fusion HCM, Workday, Salesforce etc.
· Experience and understanding of web services and XML technologies (WSDL, SOAP, API, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, WSIL, WSRP, WS-Security)
· Ability to apply design patterns and architectural principles.
· Ability to work closely with customer subject matter experts and convert requirements into solution design
· Strong knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts
· Excellent written and verbal skills are essential
· Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with customer IT and business users
· Experience with Web Services and interacting with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
· Experience on any cloud platform Oracle Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google
· Experience with implementing ICS (Integration Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing PCS (Process Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing MFT CS (Managed File Transfer Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing SOA CS (SOA Cloud Service)
· Experience with implementing Oracle BPEL, OSB & B2B
· Experience with implementing Oracle Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
· Experience with administering and tuning Oracle WebLogic Server
· Experience working in an Agile methodology will be added advantage
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Job Type:Regular Employee Hire