Job Title :
Business Development Executive & Business Development Manager
Job Location : Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Present, promote, and sell products / services to prospective customers
2. Understand customer's requirements and pitch products accordingly from the available product offerings of the Company
3. Reach out to customers through cold calling and making a sales pitch of the product
4. Handling inbound and outbound calls.
5. Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and plan marketing activities
6. Generate customer leads by running various marketing campaigns in their region
7. Utilize sales data to understand market trends, assess potential, and furnish reports
8. Develop and optimize sales processes to continuously improve sales
9. Responsible for achieving daily and monthly revenue targets for the region.
10. Call prospective customers and explain the benefits of Company products and services
11. Maintaining various reports related to Sales and accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant Ed-tech Experience desired.
2. Freshers with a natural flair for interaction with customers & good convincing skills will be considered. Sales acumen is the key to selection.
3. Very strong verbal communication skills and average writing skills.
4. Clear diction and clarity in speech.
5. Team player
6. Should be able to speak Hindi & English fluently. Those who can join immediately are preferable.
Perks and Benefits :
Health Incentive Structure based on the performance.