About the Company :
At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications.
Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight.
1. Review and analyze system specifications.
2. Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
3. Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results.
4. Evaluate product code according to specifications.
5. Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
6. Report bugs and errors to development teams.
7. Help troubleshoot issues.
8. Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing.
9. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
1. Proven experience of 2 to 8 years as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
2. Experience in project management and QA methodology
3. Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
4. Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
5. Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Attention to detail
8. Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
9. Strong organizational skills