We are looking for Salesforce Developers in Mumbai, to join our Salesforce practice team, becoming the fastest growing Platinum Level Partner in Latin America. We help transform and optimize the business strategy of our clients throughout the region, making possible a change in the conception and use of sales, service, marketing, analytics, and customer loyalty tools.
You will have the opportunity to participate in projects at the national and international level, in some of the most important corporations, with which you can have an exciting career. We promote the development of our professionals, in an environment of challenges, innovation, professional development, and constant search for excellence.
We seek that they comply with the following profile:
- Schooling: Engineering in computer science, computing, cybernetics, applied mathematics or related career.
- Use of Apex Data Loader.
- Development (Java or NET) of at least 2 years.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in the development of Interfaces.
- Experience with Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components.
- Performing and running test scripts.
- Performing requirements analysis and documentation.
- Experience interacting directly with end users during requirements survey, design, and testing.
You will be in charge of the following functions:
- Provide technical knowledge on evaluation, analysis and development of technological solutions, including integration with other business software solutions.
- Work directly with the Project Manager, software architects, and end users to translate business requirements into solutions on Force.com.
- Participate and contribute to all project milestones, including design, configuration, development, deployment, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, customer requirements, and company goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external programmers to coordinate project execution.
- Building Visualforce and custom controllers with Lightning view.
- Creation of records, user login, creation of triggers.
- Interfaces with external REST-type systems.
- APEX triggers
- Process builder, process flows.
- Calls to web services.
- Develop Web Services to support integration with other corporate applications.
- Development and maintenance of Visualforce pages (HTML, PDF).
- APEX classes.
Soft skills we are looking for:
- Continuous improvement.
- Effective time management.
- Assertive communication and conflict management.
- Enthusiasm and commitment.
- A professional image.
- Dynamism and innovation.
In addition to an excellent compensation package and competitive salary, you will have the opportunity to work in a great work environment, with a multidisciplinary team, where learning, development and constant professional growth, which includes continuous training and incentives to obtain Certifications. Additionally, you will be able to obtain the benefit of working in a Home Office model.
¡If you are interested, apply on our portal and take the next big step in your professional career!
Powered by JazzHR