The mission of the IS Engineer is to perform operational and technical IS / IT support to users.
SERVICE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Ensure day to day IS Operations support is carried out as per JIRA SLA.
a. Ensure IS processes and policies are adhered at site as per Valeo Group IS / IT standards and recommendations.
b. Undertake a weekly / monthly review of the First Line Service Desk call queues / tickets performance
c. Discover, diagnose and triage user’s problems and track to closure effectively.
2. Contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes
and controls within the team, adopting ITIL best practices.
3. Prepare and support for IS / IT internal and external audits.
4. Plan, maintain and monitor the IT Asset (Inventory, procurement, issuance, renewal, disposal)
5. Co-ordinate with other support teams Finance, Purchase, HR, Admin as needed.
6. Co-ordinate with ITC, GISSOC, Solution centre and IS-Security teams whenever required for technical
Solutions as needed.
7. Co-ordinate with IS / IT Vendors and suppliers as needed.
8. Actively contribute inputs / data for IS / IT Budget, IAR and mange effective control of IT / IS budget
9. Attend regular meetings with stakeholders to report updates, understand priority issues in the site
10. Assist the Site IS Manager, to manage the Site IS operations support effectively.
11. The post holder may be required to take part in an out-of-hours system support (even during weekends)
Education / Training
Minimum a bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent (Electronics & Communication / CSE).
Minimum ITIL foundation certified.
7-10 years of experience in IT infra / service desk / Helpdesk / network support management
Experience in reporting tools , google data studio would be an added advantage.