SUMMARY OF POSITION :
Executive - Inside Sales is accountable and responsible for Sales and collections from the small
distributors / territories (where business volume is less) to achieve targeted sales.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Find new business from channel partners, explore more channel partners in regions.
2. Share marketing and products literature to channel partners.
3. Achieve budgeted sales at targeted prices and execute the same through existing distributors in the assigned territory.
4. Follow up with distributors, monitoring movement of stock, taking of fresh order and collection.
5. Provide quote, Transportation charge, and customer related documents through customers service person.
6. Coordinate with cross function for smooth execution of order and complaint resolution to enhance customer retention
7. Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. Build pipeline and close deal.
8. Create and Maintain customer database of assigned territory.
9. Understand customer needs and requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
Education : Science Graduate. Post Graduates / MBA are preferred.
Experience : 2 6 years’ Experience in Industry. 1-3 years of inside sales experience Preferred
Skills / Competencies :
Ability to manage difficult customers
Keen interest in business development
Good communication & influential skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.