Job Description :
This position is responsible for driving business through the Digital Sales team comprising of Relationship managers and front-
line executives. The position will demand the candidate to take the ownership of building a team, manage the end to end sales cycle and developing the city on the map of ICSS Sales
The duties and responsibilities of this position include :
1) Build a strong sales team, which is focused on card sales through consultative selling approach instead of push sales culture.
Focus on strong relationship oriented approach
2) Build a strong Sales culture that reflects and strengthens the Amex Brand - customer experience at every touch point.
3) Driving business through defined channels of acquisition (Leads / Telesales / Referrals / Corporates).
4) Obtaining and analyzing market intelligence & implementing market share strategies.
5) Develop strong interfaces with Operations to understand and contribute to Card approval process.
6) Analyze applications / NCA on an ongoing basis to ensure that metrics on approval rates, cancellation rates, declines and spend behavior etc are met
7) Ensuring all performance standards are met viz.
9) Focus on the key metrics :
Schedule (Full-Time / Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as (ref : updazz.com)