Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is looking for a Program Manager to develop strategy, own and manage a complex set of programs focused on driving profitability for Amazon.
In this position, you will work with cross-functional teams across Machine learning, Tech, Business, Marketing and Finance teams to set up experiments and scale initiatives that reduce the cost of fulfillment and improve revenue generated from specific selection cohorts.
You will own setting up mechanisms to audit progress and report impact of these initiatives at weekly and monthly cadence.
You will represent this domain across in meeting and reviews across all levels of leadership and will be able to influence executive decision-makers.
This is an opportunity for you to advance your leadership and operational skills within a highly visible and strategic area of Amazon.
The ideal candidate has
1. Master’s Degree in Business or Operations Management
2. Atleast 5+ years of experience in managing liquidation and related value recovery services in the retail, internet, consumer goods in the B2C or B2B domain.
3. Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results
4. Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
5. Ability to think strategically, gather and interpret data, and make business recommendations to senior stakeholders in the organization
6. Proven experience in managing, building and developing a high performance team
7. Strong oral and written communication skills in English (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting)