Niyogin Fintech Ltd, a new NBFC, seeks to use technology to streamline client on boarding, underwriting, documentation, loan disbursal and repayment by creating an all encompassing digital platform.
Niyogins vision is to democratize finance, catering to hitherto undeserved segments of the economy, particularly small businesses and fulfilling their unmet financial needs through a host of tailored products & services.
Niyogin has raised Rs 235 crore ($36 million) with international investors, such as Ward Ferry and Sabre Capital. Other investors include Lucky Investment Managers Pvt.
Ltd, Alchemy Capital Management Pvt. Ltd and Alchemy India Long Term Fund Ltd.
You will join an array of exciting professionals :
Arnab Bhattacharya- previously Head of Commercial Banking, Greater China for ANZ and Head of Global Banking, South India for Citibank.
Himanshu Rajpal- previously Director of SMB- Channels, Platforms & Marketplaces for PayPal India and Director of Sales and Marketing at Euronet India
Swaminathan Radhakrishnan- previously National Credit manager at Capital Float.
Parag Chopde - previously Head of MSME Finance at RBL Bank and Head of Risk - Commercial Banking at Citibank.
Whats on offer- A highly competitive salary based on your prior experience and compensation.
Key responsibilities : A) Search :
A) Search :
1. Handling Search Engine Optimization activities for our internal company websites
2. Planning and implementing SEO strategies (SEO - Search Engine Optimization)
3. Perform On page and off page activities to boost page rankings
4. Strategic Link Building, Forum Participation
5. Perform Directory and Blog Submissions
6. Organic Lead generation, experience with A / B testing - Landing pages optimization
7. Strong Analytic skills, hands on with Google Analytics, other social tools and web master tools
8. Keyword analysis
9. Handle google updates effectively to manage ranking
B) Social :
1. Proficient with Social Media Optimization (SMO)
2. Experience of working on Facebook, Twitter, SlideShare, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, etc
3. Newsletters, Press Releases
4. Handling and managing social media accounts to brand our company and services
C) Others :
1. Liaising with creative agency for designs
2. Measure and report performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
3. Updating website or making any changes to the HTML layout
4. Uploading samples, new content on website etc as and when needed
5. Digital marketing tools and google analytics a plusCandidate Profile :