About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE : WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets.
Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.
com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No.
25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.
News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services.
EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo.
The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo.
Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo’s large and complex application portfolio.
About the role
Partnership within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), and across the WF enterprise, the Enterprise Technology Operation (ETO) group supports the Wells Fargo & CO vision with key priorities and a commitment to customer through system availability, robust service offerings, innovative solutions and services that exceed Wells Fargo customer’s expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially.
We are searching for a ASE2 in Enterprise Content Management Platform in ECS.
1) Working experience in Production support and monitoring the Production and Non Production environments in shifts and weekends.
2. Should be able to trouble shoot complex issues and fix them and have knowledge on Unix and Windows.
3. Hands on experience on applications hosted on both Windows and Unix Operating Systems.
4. Working knowledge on Java, SQL, Shell scripting and good knowledge on production support processes like ITIL.
6. Identifies and reports issues or escalates as needed and reports status.
7. Good in communication skills and strong intent to learn new technologies.
8. Knowledge on Web server and Application server Technologies.
9. Having Knowledge on Filenet and Kofax Capture or Datacap will be an added advantage.
Tools required : Remedy or any Incident Management tool, Splunk and AppDynamics .