1. Undergraduate (Bachelors) or Masters in Maths, Statistics or Economics / Econometrics
2. High-energy, company first, team first, positive attitude
3. Independent, responsible and productive : We are looking for someone who can run fast, after initial handholding. You should take meaningful responsibility and initiative
4. Problem solver : it a cliche, but this cliche is important for us! You should be able independently research and resolving partner questions or concerns in a timely manner.
5. Develop frameworks to analyze information, situations and data. Separate critical from mundane, using 80 / 20 principles
6. An understanding of the consumer finance / banking industry's issues
7. Good with numbers : digest numbers / data, analyze it, use this data to make. Share your insights in a crisp and simple-
digestable form to your team, colleagues and management
8. You should be able to develop high-level relationships with partners - you will develop partnerships and work on developing new business as well
9. As a part of this role, you will be ensuring management of monthly client billing and invoicing. You have to take responsibility to follow up with client / relationship managers
10. Multitasking is as usual as eating cereals!
11. We value our colleagues for outcomes and effort, and not for seeking credit.