- Helping students build competency through training.
- Will be responsible for,
- 1. Training the aspirants on an integrated module (English Grammar + Spoken English + MS Office + Basic Mathematics + Soft skills + Work readiness – all modules will be readily available).
- 2. Post placement counselling of aspirants.
- 3. Support the centre in conducting assessments of the aspirants.
- 4. Publishing the entire Training plan / calendar of the center.
- 5. Networking with guest lecturers / industry, to arrange field visits as part of the sector
- Readiness module / Sensitize employers towards employing PwDs.
- 6. Handholding aspirants at the work place (for a short duration) after placement.7. Graduate / post graduate with 3-4 years of experience in training.
- 8. Training skills.
- 9. Excellent competencies in English and Communication skills.
- 10. Computer Knowledge (MS Office – Word, PPT)
- 11.Networking skills.
Any Graduate or Post Graduate
PF,Insurance ,Variable pay and good work culture
People staying within 150km from Puri can aslo apply.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you