Silicon learning is important for any design team to make robust products and maintain customer confidence
We are looking for a person for GPIO+ Si Validation with below role description
1. Responsible for post silicon product qualification of test chips.
2. Develops packages, hardware and software to implement methodologies to ensure products are designed for manufacturability, functionality, testability, reliability and quality
3. Work with cross functional teams such as test engineers, analog designers, digital designers, firmware designers, system designers, and application engineers in devising experiments, driving data collection, and presenting results
4. Supports marketing teams in customer demonstration of product
5. Support application engineers in supporting customers issues and debugs.
6. Would Interface with ESD test house to get ESD test results as per Industry standards
7. Would ensure testchip padframe , package , board and test requirements are aligned
You will be part of a dynamic development team in the area of GPIOs , specialty IOs and General Purpose Analog IPs, responsible for Si Validation of
1. Typically with minimum of 8+ years of related experience.
2. Specific experience should include :
a. Testing of GPIO, LVDS, I2C IO-pin circuits on ATE and on bench-top set-ups
b. Data collection using bench-top test equipment and software tools similar to Lab-View
c. Test data review
d. Specification of test hardware for ATE testers, bench top tests, and life testing
e. Specification of chip packaging
d. Management of ESD and latch-up testing by external labs, investigation of results
e. Wafer Acceptance Test "WAT" data review
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors.
All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications.
And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence.
The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security.
If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.