Salesforce Developer is primarily responsible for driving the delivery of Confident Governance products in a predictable and timely manner through dissemination of requirements and project planning.
Additional responsibilities in the areas of : release management, internal training, documentation, sales and technical support as required.
Salesforce Developer will be responsible for coordinating the product development effort between Product Management and Confident Governance engineering groups.
1) Min 1 year development and Admin Experience with Salesforce.com (Apex and Visual Force)
2) Good understanding of Agile principles
3) Genuine passion for Cloud Computing
4) Proactive thinking with a can do’ attitude
5) Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
6) Has the ability to work effectively and lead program as a key member of a cross-functional team.
7) Is able to create and maintain project plans and deliver to them.
8) Is a self-motivated individual focused on product quality that is ready to get the job done.
9) Has ideally developed and tested Cloud based SaaS web-based applications.
10)Has knowledge of Systems Development and Delivery lifecycle and functional needs of business.
11) Ability to drive 4 to 5 product cycles simultaneously.
12) Ability to drive the SDLC cycle in a agile model.
Habilidades profesionales Ver más
Conocimientos Ver más
Experiencia laboral (en años)
0 - 2