About the company :
RDvault ( rdvault.co.uk ) is a twice venture capital backed UK based Fin-Tech SaaS-based company. It is the world's first and only fully integrated R&D tax credits software.
Empowering businesses and advisors to swiftly claim R&D tax credits.
Companies in the UK and around the world are able to reclaim money spent on research and development back from the respective local governments to help fund innovation and growth.
RDvault has developed technology which integrates with cloud-accountancy platforms and ERP systems to automate this process with an extensive roadmap to develop fantastic features, processes and technology to scale throughout the world.
The company has already launched a fully functional product in the UK and already helped companies analyse over - 4 million worth of transactions and quickly scaling.
RDvault has very quickly become revenue generating, with great investor support and organic growth prospects.
RDvault is offering the opportunity to do irreplaceable work on unique problems alongside a great team in Hyderabad with offices based at the new Workwild Innovative Workspace .
The problem solving and solutions we are looking to deliver are unmatched in the industry and we are already at a trajectory to scale to become on par with the likes of Intuit and Sage in this arena.
Opportunities include getting involved with advanced serverless technologies, artificial intelligence design and development, advanced UI / UX design exposure and the scope to work with a world class teams in the UK and throughout the world.
Back End Tech Lead / Developer :
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, thridparty and ERP integrations and tax engine logic development.
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-
end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
Implementation of security and data protection
Design and development of thirdparty integrations, ERP technology integrations
Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Essential Skills :
1. Python with 4 to 8 years of experience
2. Working with the Django framework
3. Able to deploy to AWS
4. Must have experience in event-driven architecture
5. API integration and development including experience with RESTful APIs and server-side API integration
7. Debugging, bug fixing,
8. Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
10. Experience with cloud deployments, devops and web security
Strong Desirables :
1. Serverless architecture design experience
2. Docker / Docker Compose
4. Wordpress & Linux administration
5. Experience working with Lambdas
6. Jira (or equivalent)
7. Experience with SaaS based software / tech companies
8. Aspire to manage a team of developers in the near future - career-focused, ready for a challenge
9. Hands on experience on HTML, JS, Bootstrap, React. Ideally should have some knowledge and some expertise on front-end side of things.
Desirables : 1. IAM,
11. Elastic Load Balancers,
13. Route 53,
14. React software development experience,
15. Chargebee and / or Stripe,