Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa ₠ 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries.
Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-
security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry.
With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors : Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Position / Profile Name :
Tech Lead / Senior Consultant
Mandatory technical skills & experience (detailed)
1. Minimum 9 years overall IT experience with 5 years of experience working with Microsoft directory services.
2. In-depth knowledge of Active directory, ADFS, Azure AD, AD Connect DFSR,DHCP & DNS
3. Experience in Scripting, VB script, PowerShell and Batch script.
4. Experience in group policies and troubleshooting & implementation.
5. Experience and in-depth knowledge on DFS & FRS.
6. In-depth knowledge of TCP / IP, SMB & Kerberos etc.
7. In-depth knowledge on Azure AD, ADFS, AD Connect, AD LDS etc.
8.In-depth knowledge on Active Directory Replication troubleshooting and hands on replication tool Repadmin, Dcdiag, AD Rep etc.
9. In-depth knowledge on Active Directory disaster recovery and backup solution.
10. Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation.
11. Excellent Client / Customer Facing skills - building trusted relationships - delivering high value service
12. Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
Special skills / Certifications / Requirements if any
Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior
Tech Lead is an individual who works in escalation / Engineering team The primary functions of this position are to manage the escalations and critical issue.
Duties and Responsibilities
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.