DealShare, India’s fastest growing social ecommerce startup known for pioneering the community group buying (CGB) model in India, has a vision of enabling ecommerce for the next 500 million users in India in non-metro and rural markets. DealShare has recently raised Series D funding of USD 144 million with key investors like Tiger Global Management,Falcon Edge Capital, Westbridge Capital, Matrix Partners India along with participation of Partners of DST Global, Z3Partners, Omidyar Network, Alteria Capital & Innoven Capital. This transaction marks the third funding for the company in a span of seven months, with the valuation increasing nine-fold on the back of high growth momentum. With the current round, the total funding raised by DealShare stands at $ 183 Million.
DealShare has built a new disruptive retail model for India with a focus on the affordability & price component for the mass consumers. It offers high quality, low priced essentials coupled with a gamified, fun and virality-driven vernacular shopping experience that makes it easy for first-time internet users to experience online shopping. Founded by Vineet Rao, Sourjyendu Medda, Sankar Bora and Rajat Shikhar in Sept 2018, DealShare provides a sharp and curated assortment at highly competitive prices and has built an innovative community leader driven ultra-low-cost delivery mechanism collectively leading to best-in-class unit economics.
Dealshare has 3 million+ customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and Annual GMV Run Rate of $200 million. Our aim is to expand operations to 100 cities across India and reach an annual GMV Run Rate of USD 1 billion by Dec 2021.
Dealshare started in Sept 2018 and had 5000 active customers in the first three months. Today we have 1L+ transactions per day, 1M+ MAU, 1.5L+ new customers per day with a monthly GMV Run Rate of USD 200 million and 50% growth rate MoM.
- What are we building
- Customer first - use first principles to truly understand our customer needs and build a business that’s customer-centric & not copy the Western models
- A unique, hyper efficient & logistics operational model that enables us to carry out operations at lowest costs in the country
- Simple to understand,intuitive,engaging & gamified product experience in all local & regional languages
- Regional to National - Creating a key distribution platform for high quality, lesser-known regional manufacturers and making them popular brands nationally
To create one, unique tech-enabled, organized retail model for the entire Indian mass ecosystem that solves for the affordability of the middle Indian customers through high quality, low priced essentials while providing a platform for small, regional and national manufacturers to offer their products at best margins.
What are we looking for
- Experience of 4- 8 years in a recruitment role.
- Strong communication skills, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to perform under pressure.
- Knowledge of organizational structures and hiring platforms is preferred.
- Attention to detail and diligence to keep all the data and information organized.
- Must have a collaborative and easy going approach with teammates
Location : HSR, Bangalore
Position - (Sr) Talent Acquisition Specialist
Own and manage the entire recruiting cycle from the time the requisition is received to the time the candidate is on-boarded. Develop and administer staffing/employment/recruiting programs. Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, qualifies and interviews candidates and confers job offers
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers to understand the department’s requirement both in terms of the skillset of the Candidate required and the responsibilities expected from the Candidate.
- Prepare the most effective Sourcing approach and plan based on the final requirement including Sourcing platforms, Acquisition pitch, Acquisition funnel, etc.
- Drive the sourcing efforts and ensure the right quality of candidates are sourced based on the requirement and within the committed timelines.
- Drive negotiations with the candidates and help resolve their queries and concerns effectively. Any specific requests or modifications required by the candidates should be communicated to the HR Manager proactively.
- Screen and assess the Candidates to ensure that only well qualified, professional and dedicated candidates engage with the organization.
- Take ownership of experience of all the candidates that you reach out to/connect with on the behalf of DealShare, including those who are not shortlisted.
- Maintain transparency, clarity and courteousness in all communications with potential or acquired candidates.
Powered by JazzHR