Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Pharma / BioTech / Clinical Research
Sales & Marketing / Business Development / telecaller
About Bioscreen Instruments Private Limited
Bioscreen is the leading distributor of Life Science equipments and laboratory supplies in India since 2005. We strive to bring the best in products to clinical diagnostics and life sciences research laboratories in India, through partnerships with world renowned companies.
We have quickly grown to become a prominent player in research and healthcare industry. Our key focus is to help biopharma, biotech, agriculture, food industries, CRO's and Testing labs to achieve desired results with fast, reliable, highly flexible instrument to drive in the competitive market.