255889 Posting date : 10 Jun, 2019 Apply Save job
1. Understands business and technical requirements of a given project and provides security requirements
2. Analyses design and provides articulate solutions to ensure compliance of design with Vodafone security policy, controlsand best practice ensuring that the business requirements continue to be met whilst reducing and documenting risk
3. Security consultants mist have in-depth knowledge of telecoms networks and IP networks And / or IT infrastructures and applications as well as security technologies, standards, regulations and methodologies for both
4. The security consultant must be able to comprehendthe underlying business drivers, infrastructure and dependencies to support the project through to completion
5. To meet Vodafone Baseline Security requirements & Network Zoning Standard
6. Ensure GDC network and perimetersecurity and permit only security compliant connectivity to the Group Datacenters
In time delivery of the request - Quality of delivery (accuracy)"
Apply Save job Send to a friend
View all jobs in IT / Technology
What's it like to work at Vodafone?