The Brand & Trade marketing Manager is responsible for development of assigned brands through the achievement of specific growth objectives in the Global Business Solutions (GBS) channel.
The responsibility includes designing, implementing and evaluating 4P activities within the assigned category with special focus on portfolio gaps identification as well as B2B marketing programs for the GBS channel.
The key challenge that lies here for the role holder is to respond promptly to the need to innovate and build brand value for B2B customers, with an objective to deliver both top line and bottom-line growth for the brand
Role Description :
Category / Channel Management
1. Design strategies and plans to achieve the overall business plan for the category / channel
2. Drive category / channel growth
Sales data Analysis
3. Study and analyze past sales data
4. Analyze past performance of programs / activations / schemes and suggest improvements to Category / Channel plans
5. Gather data and closely monitor competitor activities and performance
Trade Promotion Management
6. Design Trade Promotions at the category / channel level and roll them out nationally
7. Conceptualize promotion gifts / offers, POP material, schemes / incentives / trade communication tools etc for the promotion activities at all levels (i.
e. region, channel, Sales force, etc
8. Conceptualize and liaise with designers / vendors to prepare brochure, leaflets and other communication material and distribute nationally
9. Identify vendors, monitor delivery schedules and ensure timely receipts
10. Prepare communication letters detailing the trade promotions and initiatives for the month which are forwarded to the regions for execution
11. Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of the promotions to estimate ROI
New Product Launches
12. Identify portfolio gaps and subsequently co-develop the right products portfolio for the B2B channel based upon detailed analysis of customer requirements and market insights
13. Plan and design new products launch nationally
14. Coordinate with regions for organizing and executing the launches
15. Monitor and evaluate the success of the launches and make necessary amendments
16. Design trade activities consistent with budget allocation
17. Manage and control trade spends for the category / channel
18. Identify key business drivers for the GBS channel and prepare 4P plan accordingly
19. Understanding business needs, uncover insights, create opportunities, and communicate solutions
20. Work closely with R&D to share exact customer insights specific to GBS channel
21. Prepare reports on competitor activities, trade spends and promotions, market initiatives for presentation to the leadership, in order to facilitate decision making
Personal Attributes :
MBA in Sales / Marketing
Preferably 5 to 6 years of relevant experience for a brand and trade marketing manager in a B2B environment of a FMCG organization
Thorough knowledge of the sales & marketing process and has a strong commercial awareness
Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
Creative and innovative in designing schemes
Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
Track record of delivery, goal oriented, sets clear priorities and meets deadlines
High level of communication ability and presentation skills
Good financial skills and P&L understanding
CompetenciesCultural Fit (overall)Leadership Competencies (Overall)Business ExcellenceFunctional Competencies (Overall)Sales ExcellenceEquality
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.