DealShare has a vision of enabling ecommerce for the next 500 million users in India in non-metro and rural markets. DealShare has raised series D funding with key investors like Tiger Global, WestBridge Capital, Falcon Edge Capital, Matrix Partners India, Omidyar Network, Z3 Partners and Partners of DST Global and has a total funding of USD 144 million
Dealshare has 2 million customers across Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi NCR with monthly transactions of 1.2 million and annual GMV of $100 million. Our aim is to expand operations to 100 cities across India and reach annual GMV of USD 500 Million by end of 2021.
Dealshare started in Sept 2018 and had 5000 active customers in the first three months. Today we have 25K transactions per day, 1 Lakh DAU and 10 Lakh MAU with a monthly GMV of INR 100 Crores and 50% growth MoM. We aim to hit 2 Lakh transactions per day with an annual GMV of USD 500 Million by 2021.
We are looking for tech leads for owning E2E solutioning, design and architecture for one/few discovery systems (one or few from: search, recommendations, home and product page, pricing, merchandising, notifications, checkout, payments, etc) OR one/few supply chain systems (one/few from: Warehouse Management, Inventory, Demand Forecasting, Fleet Management, Orders Routing, Order delivery ETA/promise, fraud detection [false order cancellation, order delivered to wrong address, etc], predict probability of order cancellation, location intelligence) and own/optimise cloud infrastructure for products owned. You will be the key decision maker for laying down the roadmap, tech stack selection and key architectural and design choices. We are looking for a passionate technologist and an excellent problem solver who will enjoy creating and evolving systems and platforms that scale seamlessly and deliver disproportionate business impact and value for customers.
- Lead tech roadmap basis product asks and business goals for product areas owned
- Responsible for choice of tech stack, design and architecture of the products owned
- Own scalability, performance, availability, service robustness, maintainability, ease of debuggability,
- Contribute to reducing infrastructure cost while improving scalability, availability and responsiveness and onboarding newer use cases.
- Lead design and architecture reviews.
- Mentoring junior SDEs in the team.
- Evaluate avenues for platformization, creation of reusable libraries, etc
- Contribute / lead solutioning for data engineering (collection, ETL, analytics, reporting, slice/dice, visualisation, etc) and systems needed to optimise ML lifecycle from systems perspective.
- Lead improvement in development processes and practices for the complete org and drive adoption - coding standards, code reviews, design reviews, build processes / CICD, automated testing (functional, performance, etc), and operations
- Participate in hiring outstanding engineers in the company, improve hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years) or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of software development experience with 2+ years experience in lead role (responsible for designing, architecting, tech stack selection, scaling and operationalisation) for creating new systems and redesigning/re-architecting existing systems that were successfully delivered to users.
- 4+ years hands on experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems, scaling and evolving them.
- Hands on experience with SQL and no-sql systems (KV, columnar and document stores), scaling and tuning them for heavy read/write loads, making right tradeoffs.
- Hands on experience in asynchronous processing, message queues
- 2+ years hands on experience in data engineering - ETL pipelines, batch and streaming data processing (hadoop, spark, storm, kafka, presto, etc), data analytics & reporting - prior experience with optimising for storage space, compute time, etc
- 1+ years hands on experience with one of the key cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) for creation and scaling of large scale distributed systems (compute, messaging, notifications, caching, data stores, monitoring, CI/CD, etc)
- Strong expertise in concurrency constructs and debugging memory leaks, expert level skills in object oriented low level class/interface designs.
- Possess technical leadership qualities
- Extremely good at problem solving, is a self thinker.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced timeline-driven environment.
- Good team player and ability to collaborate with others
- Self driven and motivated, very high on ownership Is a plus
- 2+ years hands on experience in Java, tuning JVM, debugging memory leaks, etc
- Good understanding of Machine learning concepts and experience applying it
Powered by JazzHR