We have an urgent opening at our Head Office Mohali, Chandigarh for an PHP Developer.
Key Skills Required : Cake PHP, Laravel, CodeIgnite, Zend, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).
1. Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
2. Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
3. Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
4. MVC compliant Development (YII / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
5. Design simple and intuitive user interfaces - the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
6. Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
7. Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
8. Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
9. Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
10. Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
11. Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
Eligibility criteria :
1. 1-3 years of development experience.
2. Advanced PHP experience, specifically with PHP 5.
3. Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 and other RDBMS having knowledge of indexes, full-text searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
4. Strong knowledge of OOPs concepts and OOAD using Design Patterns.
5. Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
7. Strong Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control Systems like SVN, GIT, CVS, Vault, Starteam, TFS, VSS or any other.
8. Strong Knowledge of any one of the Project Management tools like Basecamp, Redmine, Confluence etc.
9. Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
10. An ideal candidate should have experience creating highly trafficked websites.
11.Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
12. Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
13. Excellent Communication skills.
Phone : 8699036663