Visa is currently seeking a Systems Analyst to play a critical role in the development and implementation of revenue system enhancements and modifications. The Systems Analyst will be part of the Finance Systems Strategy (FSS) organization, which is responsible for defining the global finance systems roadmap as well as the implementation and enhancement of global revenue systems. The FSS Revenue team works closely with the business owners of the Revenue systems and the Corporate IT team to define business requirements and user stories. Excellent business and systems analysis, critical thinking, and communication skills are crucial for this role. Must also be self-directed and comfortable in multi-tasking, disciplined, and adaptable to change.
Key responsibilities of the position include
· Collaborate with business partners and IT team to develop business requirements, and user stories to help drive revenue system solutions.
· Execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and validation of system changes for the global revenue systems in coordination with business process owners. The global revenue systems include legacy systems as well as commercial off-the shelf packages such as Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB).
· Communicate, and escalate system testing scope issues to the IT team and other stakeholders
· Communicate effectively and proactively with all levels of management and articulate ideas and recommendations clearly.
· Develop in-depth understanding of Visa’s revenue management systems and processes.
· Perform functional admin activities for Service catalog C2-C3 configuration
· Ensure compliance with Financial Internal Controls and SOX control requirements as deemed appropriate. Identify, recommend, and implement control improvements throughout revenue processes.
· Participate in system and process reviews and identify opportunities for significant enhancements in operational efficiency, overall effectiveness, and identifiable benefits to the company.
· Bachelor is Degree with a combination of Systems/Accounting/Finance concentration.
· 3-5 years of progressive system implementations, business requirements analysis and solution building and internal controls implementation and assessment experience preferably with large, multi-national, publicly traded companies.
· Experience in translating complex business requirement into comprehensive, concise business requirements/user stories with minimal revisions.
· Excellent data analysis skills & solution implementation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and project management skillset
· Demonstrated experience in testing, validation, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing, and related disciplines.
· Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access, MS power point, MS Visio is required.
· Experience in data analysis using SQL/My SQL is an added advantage
· Knowledge in BI Tools such as Tableau, Power BI and MicroStrategy
· Experience in bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management using JIRA
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and achieve in-depth understanding of complex processes and systems.
· Knowledge in Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) or Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B), Oracle BRM, SAP, Amdocs, etc. is preferred
· Background in payment industry and transaction-based billing preferred.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours (2PM - 11 PM IST)
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.