Continuous Deployment Test Lead We are looking for a Test Automation lead to drive test automation . In this role, you are expected to play a key role in building the strong test automation and enable high quality rapid delivery of Cloud, Mobility, Web and Desktop applications Responsibilities : 1.
Collaborate with the various team(s) to design and implement the next generation test framework and test suites of Cloud, IOT, Desktop, Mobile and Web Application.
2. Help establishing the continuous delivery and deployment model to enable rapid frequent releases with high quality. 3.
Expand overall test automation in agile development environment. 4. Solve complex test automation problems and promote reuse of automated test code.
5. Benchmark and Improve test automation efficiency to support rapidly evolving Accelix platform. Skills Requirements 1.
8-12 years of experience developing test automation for Cloud & web applications solutions under agile development methodology and continuous deployment.
2. Demonstrated depth of experience in communicating with internal groups, including Product Management and Operations. Commitment to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing.
3. Proven ownership and delivery of a sizable product or product component, strong sense of independence and self-direction is essential.
4. Availability for travel and flexible work hours to work with teams across time zones Essential Technical Competencies 1.
6-8 Year Experience in software Test Automation for Web, Mobile and Desktop Applications using .NET stack under CD / CI & TDD / BDD methodology.
2. Expertise in Software Development methods under Agile Software Developments such as Scrum and Kanban. 3. Experience in setting up and scaling up continuous delivery and deployment model.
4. Experience developing highly reusable and efficient test frameworks. Good to have Technical competencies 1. Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes.
2. Able to identify patterns of defects and bugs in system.
Qualification : 1. Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field. 2. Good Academic Records with >
60% marks and no gaps Fortive Corporation Overview : Fortive Corporate Profile Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company based in Everett, Washington, with 24,000 employees worldwide.
Our strong portfolio is comprised of recognized, global leaders in attractive markets, and we generate more than $6B in annual revenue.
Click here to watch the Fortive corporate video or here to read about Fortive.