About TO THE NEW :
TO THE NEW (TTN) is a new-age Digital Technology Services Company providing digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, Consumer Internet, and Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
We design and build digital platforms and products with Cloud and Data at the focal point.
TTN is amongst the fastest-growing technology services companies globally with a CAGR of more than 50% since 2016. Established in 2008, our passionate team of 1400+ Newers is spread across delivery centers in New Delhi, Dubai, and NYC.
TO THE NEW has been a consistent winner of the Great Place to Work awards in 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and figures in the top 100 companies in India to work for.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
2. Practice User Centered Design (UCD) in all stages starting with sketches and wireframes to high fidelity mockups and digital prototypes.
3.Communicate with engineering teams as designs are implemented to ensure products meet the usability standards. Analyze, resolve and track defects to closure.
4. Generate clear ideas, user flows, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
5. Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are intuitive, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
6. Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
7. Present work with confidence and make self-driven design decisions incorporating best practices.
8. Leverage available insights like market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings and incorporate in your design solutions.
9. Advocate for the customer and user-centered design in a corporate environment.
10. Communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
11. Conduct design discovery workshops with new engagements and formulate a design strategy to deliver.
Must Have :
1. 8+ years of UX, IA or / and UI design experience in reputed organisations.
2. Formal education or training in interaction design from reputed institutes like NIDs, IITs, SID etc.
3. Deep hands-on experience in all aspects of UX design, including user research, card-sorting, user.
4. journey maps, contextual inquiry, usability testing and interaction design.
5. Deep eagerness for observing human behavior and synthesizing insights into design.
6. Expertise in creating a variety of design documentation including (but not limited to) user scenarios, task flows, conceptual models, personas, competitor analysis, heuristic analysis, wireframes, and prototypes.
7. Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, presentation and client relation skills.
8. Excellent presentation skills to influence important design decisions and maintain a strong credibility.
9. Experience working with Agile / Lean UX methodologies.