SPECIFIC DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. To prospect and retain clients.
2. To manage a team of mentors / senior mentors and ensure that the deliverables are met.
3. To achieve budgeted targets in terms of number of clients / volume of business & assets.
4. To recommend strategies students can use to achieve their career objectives, including specific recommendations in areas such as time management and study planning.
5. To ensure a one-point relationship for the particular city.
6. To build and maintain client bases, along with relevant comments / remarks for future reference.
7. To conduct and assist in organizing seminars, workshops and other business development activities.
8. To prepare the MIS reports in the specified formats.
9. To handle customer complaints and coordinate with support team to resolve complaints.
10. Keeping track of competitor activities and analyzing latest market trends.
11. To be able to work on Saturday and Sunday (one week off on Monday)
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
1. BSc / MSc / Engineers with PCM / PCB in XI and XII
2. Knowledge about subject specific tips and tricks in PCMB
3. MBA with 3+ years of experience in Retails Asset Products, Personal Loans, wealth management.
4. Handled a team of minimum 10 people.
SKILLS OR CHARACTERISTICS :
1. Experience in wealth management / client management.
2. Excellent communication skills and pleasing personality.
3. Strong customer orientation.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
ref : updazz.com)