When it’s safe to return to the office, we will be adopting a hybrid working policy. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more about our return to office plans!
Being a Software Specialist at iManage means…
You are a passionate software engineer who is motivated to excel in building scalable distributed systems. You will be part of our Server-On Prem team in an agile environment supporting the flagship products that enable over 3000 clients to collaborate and manage documents efficiently and securely.
You will play a key role in the architecture, development, and deployment of critical, large scale products.
You will be part of a team of 4-5 committed engineers. We encourage our employees to collaborate and build great relationships globally. Our leadership team cares about every individual holistically, on a personal and professional level.
iM responsible for…
• Working with a broader cross-functional team, providing software requirements, design, and implementation for current and, more significantly, next generation Document Management Server and its supported tools projects.
• Working across the product lines to insure all aspects for the entire product platform are considered in the software development process.
• Providing technical expertise during the initial adaption of the server for customers and address customer escalations.
iM qualified because I have…
• A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of experience building software or applications with C++
• Expert proficiency in one other high-level modern programming languages like C#, Python, etc.
• Expertise with relational database systems, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
• Thought leadership and design skills in one or more key technology areas: high-transaction systems, microservices
based distributed architectures, fault-tolerant designs, data and system security
• Experience with Windows platforms for development and production use
• Development exposure to public cloud services like Azure is preferred
• Working exposure to CI/CD-pipelines and build management within a Cloud/SaaS environment is a plus
iM getting to…
• Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture.
• Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
• Collaborate cross-functionally
• Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
• Focus on meaningful work, solving complex real-world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
• Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range of online learning resources
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge Work™. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding
So, we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data:
Powered by JazzHR