As Technical Program Manager at Sapience, you will work as a program leader on execution of strategic company wide initiatives towards attainment of aggressive growth goals. You will be reporting directly into the top leadership and will be responsible for successful delivery of technical as well as non-technical programs.
Duties and responsibilities
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the below Key deliverables:
- Timely and efficient delivery on key ongoing technical and non-technical programs.
- Directly manage PMO at Sapience.
- Communicate and plan change management activities involving scope, schedule, etc.
- Partner closely with counterparts in Development, QA, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support to ensure program success.
- Analyze problems, propose solutions, and implement improvements in business operations and technical processes.
- Communicate strategy, plans, issues and risks effectively throughout the organization.
- Make strategic and tactical recommendations to senior leadership to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Create and deliver presentations, develop communications and communicate to cross-functional audiences both internally and externally.
- Drive PMO practices and improvements and on-going retrospection to foster continuous improvement.
- Understand and drive Agile/Scrum best practices into the organization.
- Identify, develop, and implement tools and metrics to drive program management success
Bachelor or Master Degree with at least 15 years of relevant experience.
Technical & Personality Competencies
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
- Strong listening, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Above average organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective communication methodology with senior management
- Knowledge of B2B Sector, Cloud and Analytics knowledge highly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience with Project Management structured methodology and project planning tools. Proven experience running a project using Agile methodology required.
- Ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- Able to motivate a team, recognize good talent and bring out the best out of each individual Team player
- Ability to mentor team members
- Proactive, strong-minded, quick thinker and assertive.
- The ability to prioritize work and tasks under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflict effectively.