The IN Consumer Engagement team builds experiences and capabilities that making shopping online more convenient and fun than any other way to shop.
Our team is looking to add a Product leader to launch Amazon Smile in India, and to build a best in class donating experience that marries Amazon's contributions to charities and causes, with what our customers are most passionate about.
If you think you have ideas for when and how Amazon should integrate the voice of our customers, their passion and association with social and economic welfare, we'd like to talk to you.
The key strategic objectives for this role include :
1. Develop the vision for donating to our customers' chosen cause with every transaction on the Amazon app and website
2. Develop the execution strategy, success metrics and go to market plan
3. Work closely with CX design to build and test prototypes and recommend a minimum lovable product for launch
4. Execute the vision through development of features and capabilities working with several worldwide engineering and operations teams
5. Conduct usability tests with customers; present program reviews to executive stakeholders, including findings from customer engagement metrics, internal and external research
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you know how to deliver results fast, and you have a deeply quantitative, highly innovative approach to solving problems, and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.