1. To timely kick off the awarded project.
2. To timely prepare and update, comprehensive Gantt chart for the project delivery schedule.
3. Regularly coordinate with CFT comprising of PR&D, AR&D, PE, QA, QC, Production etc, through daily meetings as well as issue based meetings.
4. To prepare and update the comprehensive action tracker for the project activities.
5. To send the prescheduled updates to the customer and BD
6. To schedule the telcons / VC with customer and facilitate discussion between technical teams
7. To present the project status in the Project Review Meetings with Central Delivery Review Team (CDRT)
8. To highlight and escalate the road blocks or anticipated road blocks to the senior management team.
9. To ensure complete and timely documentation on project closure
10. To timely raise the invoice and update finance and BD of the same.
2. Job specifications / pre-requisites :
qualification, experience, any other specifications)
M.Sc. (Chemistry) or Chemical Engineering, with minimum 6 years experience in PR&D. AR&D, Technology Transfer, Process Engineering, Production or Outsourcing.
PMP certification and / or MBA desired, but not must. Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits