1. 3-4 years of experience in Software Testing
2. Hands on experience (Minimum 1+) in Selenium Automation.
3. Experience in Automation Test frameworks - Page Objects, etc;,
4. Strong in Core Java concepts.
5. Very good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
6. Updating QA Lead / Manager regularly about the progress of testing activities.
7. Experience in creating Test Plans, Document Test Cases, Discover Bugs within Software and Analyze Test Results
8. Experience With Agile Development Process with Web Based Applications.
9. Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills
10. Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.