To directly grow the liabilities portfolio (operating accounts, term deposits and structured cash management sales including electronic banking sales) through portfolio management and cross sell of Banking products and Services.
Drive Liabilities balances, term deposits and other transaction banking products in line with Regional targets set out through regular engagement of their selected clients.
Ensure NTB relationships of SME are engaged in a timely manner which will deepen wallet share & ensure quick activation.
Will also be responsible for ensuring growth in existing portfolio and ensuring cross-sell of Trade and Fx products.
Support city heads in identifying and focusing on appropriate market segments. This includes analysis of key requirements for different identified market segments (through client discussions) and positioning DBS Bank offering to meet client requirements.
To support commercialisation of various product rollouts which cater to the needs of the identified client segment.
Report all Suspicious Transactions to the City Head / Business Unit Head.
Maximise customer satisfaction, retention and cross sell opportunities by maintaining Top Of the Class service standards in all client interactions (both internal clients and external clients).
Maintain high level of knowledge across Cash Management Products, Trade Products. Is expected to possess a good understanding of banking operating modules and should also be well versed with FEMA guidelines.
Ensure customer concerns and complaints are satisfactorily resolved within the committed timelines.
Responsible for managing face to face interactions with walk-in customers at the counter and initiate telephonic interactions with other key influencers and stake holders towards superior service delivery.
Coordinate with Trade Operations / Service Desk for all queries relating to L / C’s, Guarantees, Buyers Credit etc.. and so also on other Cash Backed Products.
Ensure the customer transactions as processed by operations as per laid down operating procedures and with strict adherence to the laid down TAT’s.
Comply with all internal process and compliance guidelines.
1. Minimum 2 to 3 years of customer’s service experience in banking / financial services industry.
2. Prior experience of banking and financial services will be preferable and an added advantage.
Education / Preferred Qualifications
Graduate / Post Graduates from Reputed Institutes.
1) Be a self starter and a Go getter.
2) Good understanding of the sales process, sound technical knowledge of Banking Operations and Processes.
3) Good customer and relationship management skills.
4) Good interpersonal and communications skills.
5) Good problem solving, planning & organising skills.
6) High Emotional Intelligence required to connect with and help customers. Ability to think aloud and empathise with customers.
1) Sound understanding of cash management products and associated technology platforms and operational procedures.
2) Understanding of regulatory guidelines on banking by RBI (local regulations in India) and local laws and regulations that impact businesses in general.
Understanding of KYC requirements are critical.
3) Knowledge of financial markets and products to assist in meaningful dialogue with clients.
4) Strong understanding of KYC requirements and Anti money laundering policies.
1) Possess good working relationship and a high degree of team spirit and cooperation with relationship groups, viz., RMs as well as service partners in the bank such as Product Mgt, Operations, Finance, Legal etc, so as to ensure seamless delivery of products to our clients and business growth and smooth functioning of the branch as a whole.
2) Establish rapport with our corporate clients so as to win their business, confidence and trust.
3) Work closely with Sales and Product teams in India.