Position : Senior Software Engineer / Lead - Frontend
Work Location : of Positions : 4
Experience : 4-8 Years
Job Description : Infostretch is seeking a Front End Lead with a minimum of 4 to 8 + years of experience.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Providing technical mentoring to the team and keep them motivated
2. Co-ordinate with onsite members
3. Participate in users functional requirement studies
4. Complete project on time-based on the project planning
5. Self-initiative to learn and explore
6. Ability to guide & develop team members on the technical front.
7. Strong analytical skills for effective problem-solving.
8. Involve in technical discussions
9. Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Focus on quality & ability to perform code reviews.
10. Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
11. Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers
12. Ensure highest code quality by code review tool and manual code review
13. Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application : performance, reliability and maintainability.
Basic Qualifications :
1. 4-8 years of hands on experience in frontend and cross platform development.
2. Minimum 1+ years of hands-on experience in React.js
3. Very good hands-on experience in React.js and in anyone from Angular / VueJS / React Native frameworks.
5. Good hands-on experience in HTML5, CSS3, JSON, XML and bootstrap.
6. Good working exposure with REST API.
7. Cordova / Ionic will be an added advantage.
8. NodeJS would be an added advantage.
9. Very strong in object oriented concepts & design patterns.
10. Hands-on experience in the database management system (MySQL / MongoDB / PostgreSQL).
11. Good communication skills & good team player.
12. Experience to manage 5-6 members team.
13. Good understanding of the software development life cycle and deployment process.
14. Experience in integration of common third-party APIs (google, facebook, twitter etc).
15. Experience in using version control systems such as GIT, SVN, CVS, VSS.
16. Must have Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree