Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education , healthcare , livelihood and women empowerment.
Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals , today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India , 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees , besides countless volunteers , well wishers and supporters.
Role Reporting to and working closely with the Regional Manager , s / he will be responsible for leading and managing the fundraising team regionally and for raising funds required to maintain and expand Smile Foundation s welfare activities.
As part of a successful team you will play a significant role in the growth and development of the organisation and an important part in developing an integrated approach to fundraising.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
1. Devise , develop , maintain and implement a successful income generation strategy which supports the organization's overall development.
2. Nurture and manage key supporter relationships in order to maximize their long - term contribution to the organization.
3. Build new relationships with major corporate , trusts and brands , for long term support.
4. Special focus on to design and develop fundraising events , cause marketing campaigns and similar marketing focused activities.
5. Able to do meetings at CXO level and HODs of Marketing / Communication
6. Have a fair idea of conceptulisation of events and various BTL activations
7. Build relationships with major corporates and make presentations
8. Account handling : ensuring major corporate are content with their contribution outline and are kept informed of progress and milestones
9. Generating leads through extensive research and networking.
10. Ensure achievements for self and team on a sustained basis
11. Ensure effective donor nurturing and engaging the supporters
12. Keep up to date with developments and compliance in fundraising.
13. Budgeting , planning and ensuring high ROI events and partnerships.
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Budgeting Healthcare Networking cxo Fund raising Lead generation Marketing communication Marketing campaignspliance Research
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG : Any Graduate
PG : Post Graduation Not Required